Skip to main content
© Box Hill Institute RTO: 4687 CRICOS: 02411J
- Case Study on Sustainable Design - this case study, from the Danish Design Centre, is about a furniture company and its use of sustainable processes
- Design for a Living World - an interesting range of projects using sustainable products and design.
- Eco-Design Reference - this site claims to be the Internet's oldest resource for sustainable packaging, marketing and print.
- Ecospecifier - A knowledge base of over 3500 eco-products, eco-materials, technologies and resources, the leading global source of sustainable development & life-cycle assessed green product information.
- ESPDesign.org - a guide to sustainable product design, which includes a number of videos.
- Sustainable Manufacturing - information from the CSIRO.
- Sustainable by Design - a Design Victoria initiative. To access the website, click on the very small link down the page, just above Related Links.