[Ref #] Author(s). (Year, month). Article title. Journal title. [Online]. Volume (issue), pages. Available: URL
 R. Chui. (2005, Mar). IEEE style. Referencing Monthly. [Online]. 27(2), pp. 6-10. Available:
- Include the initials and surname of all authors
- Where there are multiple authors, use commas between each name, and precede the final name with 'and'
- Put the journal title and the volume and issue numbers in italics
- Give page numbers
- Take care to use the correct punctuation, as shown above
- Note the differences in format and punctuation from an equivalent print journal