Printing, copying and scanning is free. Credit is automatically added to your student account. Please contact Library staff if you need more credit.
Services available at each Library.
You can also:
What print material and images can students copy for study purposes?
You may copy for your study:
• one chapter of a book, or 10% of the pages (10% of the words if the work is in electronic form)
• one article from a journal or newspaper (more if the articles are for the same assignment, or are on the same subject matter in a special edition)
• 15 pages from an anthology (for example: a collection of short stories)
• all of an artistic work, for example: a diagram or photo including images off the internet (when not available for separate purchase)
• 10% of a sheet music piece or play
Remember to always reference your material.
Student PCs are available at all libraries.
You can use the Library computers for access to the Internet (including email) and course-related software.
There are two iMacs in the Nelson study area.
Log on to Library PCs with your SrudentWeb login.
Please note: The student computers do not automatically save copies of your work. Make sure you save your work regularly.
Wireless internet access is available for your laptops, phones, and other devices.
Information about connecting is available at the Library,or can be found on the WiFi page on StudentWeb.