[Ref #] Author(s), “Article title,” Journal title, vol, issue, pages, month year.
 R. Chui, “IEEE style”, Referencing Monthly, vol. 27 no. 2, pp 6-10, Mar 2005.
 S. Crack, "Minimum energy control", Archives of Electrical Engineering, vol. 65, no. 2, pp.191–201, 2016.
- Include the initials and surname of all authors
- Where there are multiple authors, use commas between each name, and precede the final name with 'and'
- Put the article title in quotation marks
- Title of the Journal, in italics. Important words of the title are capitalised, but not minor ones, such as ‘and’, ‘of’, ‘on’, etc.
- Volume, issue and page number(s)
- Abbreviated month and year of publication.